Monday, March 20, 2006

March 18: Norah is 9 months old!


Not much to report for this day. Norah has been sick and now Lisa is too. It's our first day back in Beijing after arriving late last night. Norah had her picture taken for her visa so she can enter Canada and we did yet more paperwork for her. We chilled in the afternoon to see if we could feel better for the excursion to the Great Wall tomorrow. Stayed in for dinner - Pringles again. It's the official food for Adoption Tour 2006 - I'm sure the local stores must stock up on them when new parents come to town. I think we all buy them because we actually know what they are and we can read the label. Interestingly, they're imported from Belgium. There's not much food to be found around this hotel - it's not located in a great area. I think I'm going to write a book when we get back - the Pringles Diet. It will be all the rage with the celebrities and maybe I'll be on Oprah. A tailor came to the hotel to measure us for dresses, jackets, etc. They will be custom-made for us out of 100% silk. I'm worried the dress I ordered won't fit once I'm off my Pringles diet.

Just one photo of Norah in her birthday suit.

No comments: